New Colacril film/film line has Bopp’s facestock options (Transparent, gloss, white matt and metalized) and PET23M liner, following a growing self-adhesive market trend, both national and international.
Advantages in using PET liner:
- • Higher humidity resistance compared to paper liners.
- • PET liners are more resistant to rupture and tension, therefore there is less liner breaking and, consequently, less machine downtime.
- • Being more resistant, the releasing of the PET liner can be done faster.
- • Tudo isso gera o aumento da produtividade em máquina e em linha de produção, uma vez que a velocidade de dispensamento é maior e as paradas são reduzidas.
- • Productivity increasing on machines and production line due to higher releasing speed and lower downtimes
- • Low weight and caliper provide lower costs on freight and generate space stock savings.
- • Lower caliper than paper liner, allows the reels to have the same diameter, with more linear meters, which reduces downtimes and setups on the labeler.
- • Transparent BOPP film with PET liner provides ‘No Label Look’, famous effect in which it does not seem to exist any label and the printing appears to be done directly on the packing surface.
- • Colacril self-adhesive with film facestock and liners create a premium visual, highlighting your product and providing it better visibility.
Get in contact for more information.